AMD Radeon Adrenalin 21.11.2 Driver Download
Download the brand new Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.11.2
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition is intended to provide gamers with fully immersive gameplay inspired by today’s social and connected gaming world, according to the company. If you want to share or read other people’s user experiences, we have an open thread about these drivers here.
Radeon Software Adrenalin is the software suite for AMD Radeon graphics, providing gamers, creators, and enthusiasts with incredible visual fidelity, ultra-responsive gaming, and advanced features to unlock the full potential of their gaming experience. Developed with the players in mind.
To note: As of May 2021, AMD does not release any new Windows 7 drivers.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.11.2 Highlights
- Battlefield™ 2042
- Up to 14% performance increase in Battlefield™ 2042 @ 4K Ultra Settings, using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.11.2 on Radeon™ RX 6900 XT 16GB graphics card, compared to previous software driver version 21.10 .4.RS-431
- Up to 15% performance increase in Battlefield™ 2042 @ 4K Ultra Settings, using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.11.2 on Radeon™ RX 6800 XT 16GB graphics card, compared to previous software driver version 21.10 .4.RS-432
- Up to 11% performance increase in Battlefield™ 2042 @ 4K Ultra Settings, using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.11.2 on Radeon™ RX 6700 XT 16GB graphics card, compared to previous software driver version 21.10 .4.RS-433
- While playing Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy™, some users may experience driver timeouts on certain AMD graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 5500 XT graphics. A temporary workaround is to disable the Radeon™ Anti-Lag feature in Radeon™ Software.
- Some users may experience high disk space consumption by the Multimedia Athena Dumps folder.
- Visual artifacts may be observed when playing Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War on certain AMD graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800M graphics.
- When playing PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds™ with multiple displays attached in extended mode, Radeon™ Software may become unresponsive when the user is in the lobby and tries to open Radeon Software on the secondary display via the context menu. A temporary workaround is to press the Alt + R hotkey if this happens.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to appear when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may experience issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon’s performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
AMD Link for Windows Known Issues
- Intermittent gray frame corruption may be observed when streaming with HEVC on some setups over an internet connection. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.
Contents of the package
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.11.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.11.2 Driver Version 21.30.33.05 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Windows Driver Store Version 30.0.13033.5003).
Click here to post a comment for this file on the message board.