AMD Radeon Adrenalin 21.6.2 Driver Download
Download the brand new Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.6.2, this driver supports DOOM Eternal Vulkan Ray Tracing next-gen update.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition is designed to provide gamers with deeply immersive gameplay inspired by today’s era of social and connected gaming. If you want to share or read user experiences, we have an open thread about these drivers here.
Radeon Software Adrenalin is the next edition of its software suite for AMD Radeon graphics, bringing gamers, creators, and enthusiasts incredible visual fidelity, ultra-responsive gaming, and advanced features to unlock the full potential of their gaming experience. with the players in mind.
- DOOM Eternal Next-Gen Update
Added Vulkan support
- This extension allows applications to specify a custom border color when the sampler address mode VK_SAMPLER_ADDRESS_MODE_CLAMP_TO_BORDER is used.
- This extension exposes the availability of the SPIR-V SPV_KHR_subgroup_uniform_control_flow extension for using shader modules. The NIRS-V extension offers stronger guarantees that divergent subgroups will reconverge.
- This extension allows applications to selectively enable and disable writes to output color attachments through a dynamic pipeline state. This has the potential to reduce the number of pipelines for increased efficiency.
- When playing MechWarrior 5™: Mercenaries on DirectX® 11, visual artifacts may be observed on certain AMD Radeon graphics products such as Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- An error message – Error 184 – may be received after running the AMD Auto-Detect and Install Updates utility program on Windows® 7 based systems.
- Adobe Substance 3D Painter™ may crash when running this application on certain AMD Radeon graphics products such as Radeon RX 6900.
- Some users may experience high memory usage by the AMD User Experience Program. A temporary workaround is to opt out of the AMD User Experience Program. Learn more from AMD here on how to opt out of the program.
- Resident Evil Village™ may experience intermittent application crash or TDR on AMD Radeon VII graphics products during the first mission of the game.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to appear when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may experience issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Connecting two displays with large resolution/refresh rate differences may cause flickering on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- An Oculus Service Error may be received on Radeon RX 5000 and 6000 series graphics products, which prevents the Oculus Link configuration software from running.
- Radeon’s performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
- If Ryzen Master is not detected in Adrenalin software after installation, a system restart may be required.
- If a blue or black screen is observed in mobile systems, temporarily disable enhanced connection
- A driver incompatibility error may appear when two versions of Radeon software (Windows Store and AMD Support versions) are installed on your system. As a temporary workaround, launch the Windows Store version of Radeon Software.
- AMD is investigating an issue that may be slightly impacting the battery life of AMD Ryzen 5000 laptops.
- A blue or black screen may be observed after updating to the latest version of Radeon software. A workaround is to disable kernel isolation.
- AMD is investigating D3 code that can be seen in some motherboards after updating to the latest Radeon software.
- Lower than expected performance may be observed on some AMD Athlon™ mobile systems.
AMD Link for Windows Known Issues
- Intermittent gray frame corruption may be observed when streaming with HEVC on some setups over an internet connection. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.
Contents of the package
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.6.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.6.2 Driver Version 21.20.01.16 for Windows® 10 (Windows Driver Store Version 27.20.22001.16006).
Click here to post a comment for this file on the message board.