AMD Radeon Adrenalin 21.9.1 Driver Download
Download the all new Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.9.1, this driver supports Deathloop, Call of Duty Vanguard Open Beta and AMD Smart Access Memory on Radeon RX 5000 Series graphics cards.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition is intended to provide gamers with fully immersive gameplay that draws inspiration from today’s social and connected gaming world, according to the company. If you would like to share or read about other people’s user experiences, we have an open discussion thread on these drivers. here.
Radeon Software Adrenalin is the software suite for AMD Radeon graphics, providing gamers, creators and enthusiasts with incredible visual fidelity, ultra-responsive games and advanced features to unlock the full potential of their gaming experience. players in mind.
To note: As of May 2021, AMD does not offer any new Windows 7 driver.
- Death Loop â¢
- Call of DutyÂ® Vanguard Open Beta
- AMD Smart Access memory on Radeon â¢ RX 5000 graphics card
Added Vulkan support
- This extension allows implementations to use the constant zero initializer on shader workgroup memory variables. This in turn allows applications that run unreliable content to defeat memory scraping attacks.
- This extension adds support for integer dot product SPIR-V instructions defined in SPV_KHR_integer_dot_product. The SPV_KHR_integer_dot_product extension allows dot product operations on integer vectors with optional accumulation. In addition to allowing dot product operations for all types of input vectors, it also allows integer dot product for 4-component vectors of 8-bit integers that are grouped into 32-bit integers.
- This extension gives shaders the ability to perform 16-bit floating-point atomic operations on the workgroup buffer and memory. It also allows minimum and maximum floating-point atomic operations on the buffer, workgroup, and image.
- This extension allows an application to specify content in the render area that will not be changed or that may be undefined after rendering.
- Visual artifacts in PAYDAY â¢ 2 can be seen while playing on some AMD graphics products such as Radeon â¢ RX 6800 XT.
- Connecting two displays with large differences in resolution / refresh rate may cause flicker on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- On Radeon â¢ RX 5500 XT graphics cards, higher than expected memory clock speed and power consumption may be encountered when idle and the screen resolution and refresh rate are set to specific values ââsuch as 1080p at 60Hz.
- When playing Assassin’s CreedÂ® Odyssey, some AMD graphics products such as the Radeon â¢ RX 480 graphics card may display driver timeouts or black screens when the user is quickly scrolling through in-game menus or browsing quickly. an environment with his character.
- Open Broadcaster Software â¢ can continue to run in the background after a user has completed a recording session and closed the application.
- Driver timeouts may be encountered when playing a game and simultaneously streaming video on certain AMD graphics products such as Radeon â¢ RX 500 graphics cards.
- AMD Radeon â¢ software may crash or become unresponsive when playing some DirectXÂ® 11 games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds â¢ with multiple displays connected in extended mode.
- Playing Horizon Zero Dawn â¢ for an extended period of time may cause a driver timeout or game crash on certain AMD graphics products such as Radeon â¢ RX 6700 XT.
- Enhanced sync may cause a black screen to appear when enabled on some games and system configurations. All users who might experience issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should turn it off as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon’s performance metrics and logging functions can intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
AMD Link for Windows Known Issues
- Intermittent gray frame corruption may be seen when streaming with HEVC on some setups through an internet connection. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.9.1 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.9.1 Driver version 21.30.17.01 for WindowsÂ® 10 (Windows Driver Store Version 30.0.13017.1004).