How to Download and Use Zoom in Windows 11
- Zoom lets you host virtual meetings regardless of distance, and it works in Windows 11 too.
- Some of the coolest benefits of using Zoom are the user-friendly interface and its built-in Focus mode.
- You have two options to get it and after installing the software you can enjoy unlimited virtual meetings.
XINSTALL BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE
There is no doubt that Microsoft’s latest operating system has introduced some amazing new features that create a more dynamic digital environment.
If you’re interested, check out all Windows 11 features and update tips to improve your PC experience.
Online collaboration and remote working have increased over the current year, and one tool that has been used by many for this purpose is Zoom.
In today’s guide, we’ll talk about everything you need to know about running Zoom in Windows 11. From what users say, it’s one of the most effective tools, which allows them to communicate easily with others.
How can I use Zoom?
Zoom is a cloud-based video conferencing tool that lets you easily host virtual one-on-one or team meetings. This remote communication application offers you multiple features, as you can see in the list below:
- HD video chat and conferencing
- Audio conferencing using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Instant messaging
- Virtual backgrounds for video calls
- Screen sharing and collaborative whiteboards
- Video webinar hosting
It’s free and easy to use
As you may have noticed before, you can get this app both from the manufacturer’s download center and from the new and improved Microsoft Store. And the best thing is that it’s always free and ready to go!
Zoom is a great app for individuals and businesses because it lets you connect regardless of distance. It offers an extremely user-friendly interface, so you don’t need to be an expert to run it.
Offers high quality support
First of all, you should know that Zoom offers higher quality than any other communication tool for Windows.
It has many built-in features to enhance video and photo experience as well as enhance video conferencing with virtual backgrounds and various filters.
Works on multiple devices and platforms
According to its capabilities, Zoom allows you to be connected on a computer, a tablet and a phone at the same time.
However, keep in mind that if you log into an additional device while being logged into another at the same time, you will automatically be logged out of the first one.
It has its own focus mode
This feature is great for virtual classrooms because it can help teachers avoid distractions in their classroom.
Focus mode allows students to view the teacher’s video and vice versa. And it works without actually seeing the other class participants.
Also, if you ever notice Zoom filters not showing up, be sure to fix this annoying error permanently.
What’s new on Windows 11 Zoom?
The latest version of Zoom, 5.8.1 (1435). This involves a series of fixed issues, such as minor bug fixes or security improvements.
With its support, you can start meetings with HD quality for both video and audio, and in case someone misses the meeting, you can record everything and share it with your colleague. And you can invite up to 100 people to join you.
To find the latest and greatest Zoom features, you should definitely check out one of the manufacturer’s articles.
It is extremely easy to obtain. You can download and install it through two different methods.
How do I get Zoom on Windows 11?
1. Via the manufacturer’s website
- Go to the Zoom Download Center.
- look under Zoom clients for meetingsthen click on the Download 64-bit client.
- Once downloaded, go to your Downloads folder, then double-click the file to begin installation.
- During installation, choose Yes when asked if you want Zoom to make changes to your device.
- Zoom will automatically be installed and ready for you to sign in or join a meeting.
- If you don’t have an account yet, just choose to Join a meeting.
- Enter meeting credentials, then click To rejoin.
2. Via Microsoft Store
- Open Microsoft Store of your Taskbar.
- To research Zoomthen click Zoom Cloud Meetings.
- Click on the red To install button.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
You can also choose to install the Zoom Rooms version.
Because it represents one of the most important tools for getting Zoom, you should also take a closer look at the new Microsoft Store in Windows 11.
What are the most common zoom issues?
- Delayed video and audio – In most cases, this issue is caused by poor internet connection.
- Webcam or audio not working at all – Most of the time, it can happen if your related drivers are not updated or compatible.
- Black screen when sharing – Usually, the black screen issue appears when a Windows update or other related has gone wrong. However, it can also appear as a result of other mismatches.
- Zoom bombing – It refers to those times when uninvited participants block a Zoom meeting and disrupt it.
Is Zoom free?
Yes, the app is available for free, but to use it you will need to create an account. There are several types of accounts and they offer different features.
The free account offers basic functionality, but that should be more than enough for most users. Remember that you are limited to 40-minute group meetings with this type of account.
We hope our guide gives you a more complex perspective on how Zoom works in Windows 11 today. As you can see, the software is incredibly easy to use, and you can join meetings in seconds.
If you’re not a fan of this tool, you might want to learn how to use Microsoft Teams in Windows 11.
Other questions or thoughts? Feel free to share them with us by leaving a comment in the section below.
There are 1 comments