How to Download Any Bluetooth Driver on Windows 11
- To download a Bluetooth driver on Windows 11, you will need to check your PC model.
- Manufacturers provide all the drivers you need on their website, usually under the Support page.
- You can also use a third-party tool that automatically downloads, repairs, and updates your drivers.
XINSTALL BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE
Bluetooth is a fantastic way to remotely connect peripherals such as mice, keyboards, controllers, headsets and other peripherals to your Windows 11 computer. So today we are going to show you how to download any which bluetooth driver on windows 11.
When using Windows 11, there are two main methods to activate it. The first is through the Quick Settings menu, while the second is through the Windows Settings app. However, if you’re having trouble with this, check out our guide on what to do if Bluetooth won’t turn on.
Follow along as we first see what are the differences between Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy and then move on to the list of ways to download the Bluetooth driver.
What are the differences between Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy?
Bluetooth Low Energy is one of the most widely used low-power communication technologies. This is largely due to the emergence of the Internet of Things, which has resulted in a slew of smart personal gadgets that require a common and efficient method of communication.
But make no mistake, it’s in more places than just your smartband. This standard has a wide range of business and commercial uses, which has contributed to its widespread adoption.
Bluetooth Low Energy is a low-power wireless personal area network that operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, which is the same spectrum as the iPhone and iPad.
It was developed with Internet of Things (IoT) applications in mind, which has significant implications for its design. Since these devices are typically limited and require extended battery life, BLE prioritizes low power consumption over continuous data delivery.
The Classic version is designed for continuous two-way communication, while BLE transfers smaller packets of data over shorter periods.
In addition, as its name suggests, it consumes significantly less energy, up to 100 times less energy than Bluetooth Classic.
It is precisely for this reason that everyone considers BLE when developing their solutions. With a thoughtful and smart architecture, it really was excellent for the use cases it was meant to be used for.
How can I download any Bluetooth driver in Windows 11?
1. Use Device Manager
- Right click on the To start up icon and choose Device Manager.
- Now expand the Bluetooth section and right-click on the displayed driver to choose Update driver.
- Then select Automatically search for drivers.
- Click on the Select for updated drivers on Windows Update option.
- Move towards Advanced options followed by Optional updates where you will find the Bluetooth driver ready to download. Check the box next to it and click on the Download and install button.
2. Use Your PC Manufacturer’s Website
- First, you need to visit your motherboard manufacturer’s website. For example, we will head to Lenovo’s page and click on computer to find our specific model.
- Then go to the Drivers and Software after entering your device model in the search bar.
- Find the latest Bluetooth driver for your computer and click on it to download it.
Once the file is downloaded to your computer, all you have to do is double-click it and follow the on-screen steps to install the Windows 11 Bluetooth driver.
3. Use third-party software
An alternative to manually downloading the necessary Bluetooth driver on Windows 11 is to use a third-party tool that manages the drivers.
Updating, fixing, and modifying your drivers have always been among the basic skills you would need to learn if you were going to use a computer for a long period of time.
However, with DriverFix, which is a lightweight software solution designed especially for people who don’t want to waste time performing procedures like those described above, you can say goodbye to driver errors or downloads.
The software will automatically take care of all the drivers on your computer and make sure that you don’t have any issues with them.
⇒ Get DriverFix
Now that you have downloaded the Bluetooth driver on Windows 11, you may be wondering how to connect new devices. The process is simple as it can be done by accessing the Bluetooth and devices Settings section.
However, if you encounter any issues during the process, we recommend that you check out our article on how to fix Bluetooth not detecting devices in Windows 11 and 10.
Was this guide helpful to you? Please let us know in the comment section below as well if you have any other methods in mind.
Start a conversation