TechPowerUP GPU-Z software supports new graphics cards and improves LHR detection
TechPowerUP’s GPU-Z monitoring software was recently updated to version 2.42.0, opening support for newer graphics cards, such as the GeForce RTX 3060 with GA104 GPU, as well as support for newer graphics cards. Intel Alder Lake processors with integrated graphics controllers.
TechPowerUp Adds NVIDIA GeForce ‘LHR’ GPU Detection in Latest GPU-z Software Update
The twelfth-generation Core processor series is expected to “have built-in Xe-LP graphics” that process up to 96 execution units (UEs). Intel’s desktop models that will appear in the coming weeks are expected to “have up to 32 cores.”
In addition to support for Intel Alder Lake processors and newer graphics cards, GPU-Z has included “Lite Hash Rate pattern detection”, due to their own individual PCI device IDs. The latest version of GPU-Z will be able to detect the specific card during its monitoring procedures and will label any cards it detects with the designation “LHR”, helping users distinguish graphics cards that are not clearly marked. with Lite hash rate on the device, even if it is labeled as such on the product packaging.
The changelog for the latest GPU-Z 2.42.0 update is provided, including device models with the most recent software support.
- Added support for Intel Alder Lake and Tiger Lake Server
- Added display of NVIDIA low hash status in GPU name field, for example “GA102 (LHR)”
- Added support for new RTX 3060 variant based on GA104
- Added support for resizable BAR detection on Radeon RX 5000 Series
- Added ‘-log’ command line parameter, which when followed by a file name sets the name of the sensor log file and begins logging after GPU-Z has started
- Improved reading stability of the EVGA iCX sensor
- Radeon HD 5000 Series cards will now display the ATI logo
- Fixed AMD Navi 2x not showing as DirectX 12_2 compatible
- Fixed crash when taking screenshots
- Fixed a crash in the render test
- Fixed a crash on some systems when preparing the resizable BAR report
- Fixed memory clock reads on some AMD APUs
- Added release date for Intel Tiger Lake
- Added support for NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti Mobile (GA106), T1200 Mobile, GRID K340, GRID M30, Q12U-1
- Added support for AMD Radeon Pro W6800X, Barco MXRT-8700
Please refer to TechPowerUP site to download the latest version of GPU-Z 2.42.0.